The work involved a full clean, hardware removal, and sanding. I removed the old caulking from around the countertop, and prepared it for the Faux Granite Effect. By using a sponge and layering technique, I applied the granite effect and applied 2 clear waterborne top coats, then an added seal oil-based polyurethane top coat to make it extra durable.
Coating the cabinets involved a water based prime stain blocker, and 3x coats of Benjamin Moore's Advance paint in Simply White with a pearl finish.
I finished by re-installing the hardware and hanging the doors back, then added one extra finishing coat to touch things up. I sealed off my lines and the countertop with some white kitchen caulking, which tightened up the seems and made the project come together nicely.